Just a wishlist of different ukuleles I would like to own if money was no object
- Koaloha Red Label or Black Label Concert Ukulele w/Lr Baggs 5.0 pickup
- PIGEON TREE CUSTOM ADIRONDACK SPRUCE MACASSAR EBONY TENOR – this is a one of a kind, a real beauty
- Rebel Livingston Tenor Uke – either the spruce top or cedar top version, no longer in production, only available used
- Blackbird Clara eKoa Concert Ukulele with an Anuenue Air/Air pickup installed after the fact, strung high-G
- Asonu Tahitian Whale 4-String (tahitian stringing)
- aNueNue aNN-UC3K Bird Series Koa Concert Ukulele w/air air pickup
- Petros Custom – Cedar Top, Macasser Ebony body, with the usual polynesian inlays. Unlikely to ever own one, though. I saw one for sale at HMS once, and it was $6K. Neck and neck for most beautiful sounding and looking uke I have ever seen/heard alongside the Pigeon Tree mentioned above.