Principal Enterprise Architect and Computer Scientist specializing in end-to-end application development and operation. Excels at management of client expectations and the successful translation of client needs into requirements for the technical team. Hard-core deployment troubleshooter with excellent debugging skills. Vital knowledge resource for Java, J2EE, J2ME, OO, AOP, agile software development methodologies, operations research, and quantitative analysis for management. Consistently brainstorms creative solutions for project deliverables, while balancing strategic concerns.
Education & Industry Certifications
- Doctor of Computer Science – in progress for completion December 2015
- MA IT – Information Management Systems, Harvard
- BSSE, Summa Cum Laude (4.0 GPA)
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- Project Management Professional (Certification Prep), Boston University
- Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform (SCJP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSD)
- Harvard Business School Certificate:Global Business
- Harvard Business School Certificate:Creativity & Innovation
- Harvard Business School Certificate:Technology
Resume available on request.
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shannonmoon