Who is Dr. Shannon Moon, anyway?
Personal | Professional
Computer Scientist specializing in the application of affective computing, human-machine interaction, flight training, flight simulations, other simlulation based training.
Principle Technologist specializing in CI/CD (continuous integration/continuious deployment), containerazation, TDD (test driven development), and enterprise SDLC improvements.
Commercial Pilot and Flight Instructor
Education & Industry Certifications
- MA, IT Information Management Systems, Harvard University
- D.C.SC., Doctor of Computer Science
research focus: Affective Computing, Human Computer Interaction, Flight Simulation, Flight Training
- BS, Software Engineering, Summa Cum Laude (4.0 GPA)
- TOGAF Level 1 & Training
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- Project Management Certificate
- Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform (SCJP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSD)
- Commercial Pilot: Instrument Airplane, Airplane Single-Engine Land, Single-Engine Sea, Multi-Engine Land, Glider
- Flight Instruction: Airplane and Glider
- Ground Instructor: Instrument and Advanced
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shannonmoon