Wolves, Man, and Truth
A note from the editor
FROM THE DESK OF... Gordon K. Smith
1. Wolf, Man, and Truth
2. The Predator-Prey Relationship
3. The Wolf Anthropomorphized
4. How Industrious is the Wolf?
5. How Efficient is the Wolf?
6. The Adult Wolf: Food Consumption, Digestion, and Waste
7. The Intelligence of the Wolf
8. The Use of Symbolism and Rituals
9. Natural Selection and Compatibility with Man
10. Abuse Recovery
11. Why Wolves?
12. Bad Breeding
13. Wolves and Dogs: Different as Night and Day
14. Selecting a Wolf or Hybrid
15. The Care and Feeding of the Cub
16. The Care and Feeding of the Youth and Adult
17. Breeding the Wolf and Hybrid
18. The Whelping
19. Love Your Wolf and Hybrid
20. Notes on Feeding the Pregnant Mother
21. The Bonding Phase
22. The Psychology of the Wolf
23. Can the Wolf in Captivity be Happy?
24. Behavior Changes Associated with Breeding
25. Fear in Man: Cause and Cure
26. Failures: Probably Caused by Fear
27. Body English, Facial Expression, Interpretation
28. Mate Selection, Individual Compatibility, Pack Formation
29. The Wolf as Teacher and Student
.: Share Page :.
.: Gallery Preview :.
In St. James Park
Copyright © 2018 Shannon Moon
m o o n b a s e . n e t